Dry Waterproofing Ltd is dedicated to providing a quality service for our customers. Understanding construction and construction materials, including their environmental impact is an essential part of who we are and what we do.
Dry Waterproofing Ltd offers the following services:
- Installations of cavity drain membrane systems in below ground applications.
- Perimeter drainage (internal & external)
- Cementitious (pre-bagged & admix) waterproofing systems.
- Liquid brush and spray applied system.
- Hydrophilic and metal water bars
- Drilling and injecting new damp proof courses into walls to control against rising dampness.
- Salt retardant re-plastering carried out in conjunction with injected damp proof coursing.
- Installations of cavity drain membrane systems in above ground applications.
Pumping and Drainage Systems
- Ground water pumping system.
- Sewerage pumping systems
- Servicing pumping and drainage systems.
- Drainage conduit
Damp Proof Membrane
- Damp proofing old and new solid floors where the damp proof membrane has either failed or doesn’t exist.
- Application of Diathonite thermal insulation plaster (new to the UK market) with exceptional thermal resistance and acoustic properties.
Flat Roof and Deck Waterproofing
- Deck roof waterproofing.
- Patio roof waterproofing
Guarantees, Warranties and Accreditations
- Company and insurance back-up Guarantees
- Materials manufactures product warranties
Dry Waterproofing Ltd are a Specialist Basement Contractors, an elite group of professional basement waterproofing contractors who work in partnership with material manufacturers to provide customers with the highest quality products, design and installation available in all aspects of domestic and commercial basement waterproofing.
To maintain and improve the services we provide, we are continually investing in the company and our employees, as well as keeping up with cutting edge technology and industry standards.